- Item Type: Earphones
- Material: Plastic, Resin
- Support Memory Card: No
- Frequency Response Range: 20 – 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 108 ± 3 dB
- Volume Control: Yes
- Plug Type: USB
- Active Noise – Cancellation: Yes
- Waterproof: IPX 7
- Control Button: No
- Microphone: Yes
- Resistance: 32Ω
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth
1 pc x Earphones
1 pc x USB Charging Cable
1 pc x Charging Case
1 pc x User Manual
- 6 pcs x Ear Tips ( 3 size )
1 pc x Storage Box
Qcy Qs1 T1c Wireless Headphones
If you have been looking for wireless headphones for a long time but are not ready to spend more than $50 on this gadget, take a look at QCY QS1 T1C.
It’s a good alternative to famous brands. Let’s consider an inexpensive headphone.
The Qs1 T1c is connected to the music source via Bluetooth. The quality of the connection is good. As mentioned in the specifications, Qcy T1 keeps the signal at a distance of up to 10 meters, but this is when there are no obstacles. If you listen to music and walk around a small apartment at the same time, the headphones perfectly support the signal.
Instructions for pairing Qcy Qs1 T1c with the gadget for the first time:
Get the right headphone (master) out of the case. The LED indicator on it will start blinking immediately – it’s a signal ready for pairing.
Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone (or other device) and find QCY QS1 T1. Once Qcy T1 is connected to your smartphone, the LED will stop blinking.
Take out the second earpiece from the case, it will automatically connect to the right earpiece.
After Qcy Qs1 T1c is paired with the device for the first time, they will connect to it automatically. If you put Qs1 T1 back in the case, it will automatically turn off.
How to pair one earpiece with another:
- Turn off Bluetooth on the phone (and other devices) to which you have “paired” the headphones.
- Turn off Qcy Qs1 T1c by putting them in the case.
- Then press the buttons on both headphone cases simultaneously, holding them for 20 – 30 seconds.
- During this time the LEDs will blink. When the blinking is over, after a short pause the LEDs will blink the last 3 times.
- Release the buttons after that.
- Now switch on Qcy Qs1 T1c by simultaneously pressing the buttons on both cases.
- The indicators on both headphones will blink several times and then the left one will go out.
- Next proceed as when the headphones are paired with the music source for the first time.
Methods of control
- To turn on Qs1 T1c, press the button on the right pad and hold it for 1 second until the indicator lights up.
- As we have already found out, QCY T1C can be turned off just by putting it in the box, but this is not the only option.
- To turn off the gadget in an alternative way, press the button on the right earpiece for 5 seconds.
- To turn the device on after the shutdown described above, clamp the buttons on both earpieces and hold them for a few seconds.
- If communication with the source is lost or music is turned off, QCY T1C will turn off automatically after 10 minutes.
- If you need to start or pause music playback, press the button on either of the headphones.
- To proceed to the next track, press the button on the right earpiece once;
- To go back to the previous track, double-press the button on the left Qs1 T1.
- To call the voice assistant, press any Qs1 T1 T1 button from the Home screen for 1 second.
Receiving incoming calls:
- To accept an incoming call, press once on any Qs1 T1.
- To end a call, press the button twice.
- If you receive a parallel call during the call, press any key once. This will take the second call and hold the first call on hold.
- To switch between two calls, double-press any key.
If necessary, you can only use one Xiaomi Qcy T1 headphone by putting the other one in the box. To operate one earpiece, follow these instructions:
- To turn on the earmold, press and hold the button on the device body for 1-2 seconds.
- To turn it off, press and hold Qs1 T1 button for 3 seconds.
- To reject an incoming call, press and hold Qs1 T1 for 2 seconds.
- If you need to answer an incoming call or end a call, press briefly once.
To divert an incoming call to your headphone or vice versa during a call, press and hold Qs1 T1 for 1 second.
- To transfer the device from the headset mode or turn off the microphone after you have given the command to the voice assistant, simply short press Qs1 T1 twice.
High Definition Sound
For wireless headphones Qcy qs1 T1C sounds quite good. The music you listen to has a volume, tops and middle can be heard perfectly. But the bass is inaudible, but it is quite expected for such a device.
For demanding users, Qs1 T1 has AAC codec support. If it is not enabled on the default phone, you can activate it by improving the sound of the headphones. QCY T1C works with TWS technology.
Qcy Qs1 T1c is equipped with special moisture protection. This is indicated by the IPx4 marking on the device packaging. It is this marking that indicates that the device is protected from water splashes entering it in any direction.
Please note that this protection does not guarantee the safety and performance of the Qs1 T1 if it falls into water. IPx4 protects the headphones from rain splash. And you also don’t have to worry about your sports workout: if you sweat, the gadget in your ear at this time won’t be spoiled.
In addition to the Qs1 T1 itself and the case, there are 2 pairs of interchangeable ear cushions (small and large, as the medium ones are directly on the gadget itself), a small USB – micro USB cable for recharging, and a manual for use. Please note that there is a protective layer on the device packaging that hides the identification code underneath to help authenticate Qs1 T1.
The budget model Qs1 T1 has quite many advantages:
- Qs1 T1 belong to the budget segment.
- IPX4 waterproofing.
- AAC technology that helps improve sound quality when needed.
- The QCY T1C fits snugly into the ears without fear of being lost in use.
- QCY T1C has good sound for conventional city headphones, whose main purpose is to entertain the user on the road.
- Long usage time. Together with the case, Qs1 T1 can work for as long as 24 hours, which is very convenient if you constantly forget to recharge the gadget.
QCY T1C won’t have many disadvantages:
- Not very comfortable operation. No volume control on Qs1 T1 itself.
- There’s no lid on the box.